Topic: 🔥 HOSHIGAMA RECRUITMENT THREAD 2026 🔥
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on August 13, 2026 18:02
cucucucurelha
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 1
Joined on:
August 5, 2026
#31
• Clan application:


[In-gamer application
Username(s): cucucucurelha
Country and GMT: Brasil (GMT-3)
Discord Username: cucucucurelha
Highest level (New and Old): Level 11
Highest streak (New and Old): +2
Activity level: Very active
Where are your skills? (Ladder? War?): Ladder
  Posted on August 24, 2026 14:37
Shar
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 910
Joined on:
January 11, 2024
#32
Spiritblack wrote:

Username(s): Spiritblack
Country and GMT: - 3 Brazil
Discord Username: Spiritblack
Highest level (New and Old): 50
Highest streak (New and Old): +12 in old 27 Na
Activity level : Active, All day
Where are your skills? (Ladder? War?):Demonstrate my agility and helpfulness.



You already have a clan atm.


Galatic_Wolf wrote:

[In-gamer application
Username(s): Galatic_Wolf
Country and GMT: United States & Central Chicago Time
Discord Username: Black_Wolf_890
Highest level (New and Old): 24 & N/A
Highest streak (New and Old): +4 & N/A
Activity level : Very Active All Day even at work
Where are your skills? (Ladder? War?): Ladder



Rejected. Do not meet the minimum requirements.



akasuna_no_16 wrote:
Username(s): akasuna_no_16
Country and GMT: Ukraine, Kyiv, EEST, GMT+3
Discord Username: gokareless (gokareless7376)
Highest level (New and Old): level 11 on this NA, level 31 on old NA
Highest streak (New and Old): +2 new, +8 old
Activity level : several times (2-3) weekly for 2 hours
Where are your skills? (Ladder? War?): not very good player, good/fast learner. I'd like t climb ladder



Rejected. Do not meet the minimum requirements.






  Posted on August 24, 2026 14:38
Shar
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 910
Joined on:
January 11, 2024
#33
cucucucurelha wrote:
• Clan application:


[In-gamer application
Username(s): cucucucurelha
Country and GMT: Brasil (GMT-3)
Discord Username: cucucucurelha
Highest level (New and Old): Level 11
Highest streak (New and Old): +2
Activity level: Very active
Where are your skills? (Ladder? War?): Ladder



Rejected.

Fake acc.
  Posted on September 12, 2026 05:56
Zecht_909
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 2
Joined on:
September 4, 2026
#34
EDIT: I didn't see the Level and streak requirements in a further down post on the thread.

Hey - Not sure if you are still recruiting but I am interested!

Username(s): Zecht_909
Country and GMT: United States, EST (GMT-5)
Discord Username: g_g_b
Highest level (New and Old): Current 21, old NA I cannot remember but I know it was ANBU or Jounin
Highest streak (New and Old): +6 on current, old NA was +12 if I remember correctly
Activity level : Newly returned to the game but quite active, playing daily and progressing steadily
Where are your skills? (Ladder? War?): I'm above average at laddering, no specific skills though I generally am strong at teambuilding/theorycrafting. Never warred before but I'd potentially be interested
  Posted on September 20, 2026 14:14
Shar
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 910
Joined on:
January 11, 2024
#35
Zecht_909 wrote:
EDIT: I didn't see the Level and streak requirements in a further down post on the thread.

Hey - Not sure if you are still recruiting but I am interested!

Username(s): Zecht_909
Country and GMT: United States, EST (GMT-5)
Discord Username: g_g_b
Highest level (New and Old): Current 21, old NA I cannot remember but I know it was ANBU or Jounin
Highest streak (New and Old): +6 on current, old NA was +12 if I remember correctly
Activity level : Newly returned to the game but quite active, playing daily and progressing steadily
Where are your skills? (Ladder? War?): I'm above average at laddering, no specific skills though I generally am strong at teambuilding/theorycrafting. Never warred before but I'd potentially be interested


Sorry but you dont meet the minimum requirements.

When you do, come to our discord.
  Posted on October 2, 2026 22:45
ShadowNostalgic
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 27
Joined on:
June 22, 2024
#36

Username(s): SHADOWNOSTALGIC
Country and GMT: BRAZIL
Discord Username: ShadowNostalgic
Highest level (New and Old): Jinchuriki / New 62
Highest streak (New and Old): +25
Activity level : every day
Where are your skills? (Ladder? War?): I consider myself a versatile player. I maintain a solid, above-average performance across Ladder, Streaking, and Wars, adapting well to whatever the team needs.
 Reply to topic
You need to be login to send a post.
There are currently no users online.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0
Forum contains new posts(last 24h)Forum contains no new posts(last 24h)